27th August 2011, 01:00 PM
aarti sudrik

Can I join Army or Navy after completing diploma in E&TC branch?

sir, i have completed my diploma in E & TC branch, can i join the army or navy please suggest me right way of joining the defense.

20th December 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Army or Navy after completing diploma in E&TC branch?

sir/mam, i am amol . i want become pilot.. now i am doing diploma in e &t.c... this is my last semister ... then what can i do firstly ? please send me email on my email- [email protected]
11th June 2012, 02:47 PM
mnbgvs

Hi

If you wish to join the Indian Army, then you have 3 options by which you can do so.

1. NDA - National Defense Academy

This is exam which is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year to select candidates who have just given their 12th boards, or by NDA 2 for the candidates who have got their 12th board results.

Minimum criteria for this is, you should be a 12th pass from a recognized university and the Age Limit for this varies from 16.5 to 19 years.

2. CDS - Combined Defense Service

This is an exam which is again conducted by the UPSC to select Class 1 officers every year in the Indian Army, Navy or Air Force. Its conducted twice every year in February and September.

Minimum criteria for this is you should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized college or University and the Age Limit in this varies between 19 to 24 years.

3. UES - University Entry Scheme

This is a scheme to give direct entry to the candidates in the wings of the Indian defense right from their University like a Campus Placement.

The minimum qualifications needed for this is you should be a graduate from a recognized college or University. Final year students may apply.

Age Limit varies from 18 to 25 years.

Thus you may join the Indian Army by any of the three options.

Click Here to visit the Official UPSC Website..

Hope this helps

All the best

6th January 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir my name s chethan i have completed dploma an working in a company and my age is 22 completed so can i join indian army or nave now plz guide me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?