7th September 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry in 2nd year in IIT or NIIT after doing B.Tech in GLA Mathura?

sir,i am doing b.tech (first year) in gla mathura , can i get the lateral entry in second year in iit's or niit's.

7th May 2012, 06:24 PM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry in 2nd year in IIT or NIIT after doing B.Tech in GLA Mathura?

hi,
for M.phil you must completed the post graduation of desired field such as M.A , M.Sc etc.

For Phd it will depends upon from institution. Generally for Ph.d it requires M.phil degree.please describe in which stream you are looking for M.phil and ph.d
7th May 2012, 06:28 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry in 2nd year in IIT or NIIT after doing B.Tech in GLA Mathura?

Here are the details of BCA (Lateral Entry) course including duration, eligibility, admission criteria, selection procedure, course fees and syllabus.

Duration: 2 years (Semester System)
Eligibility Criteria
(Qualifying Exam)
For Indian Applicants

Pass in Diploma with 50% aggregate marks [(any stream) 3 years after 10th ] OR Diploma [(Computers) 2years/ 1 yr after 10+2] or equivalent or relevant higher qualification

Highlights
• The career can be moulded to computer programmer by pursuing this programme
• Skill enhancement through industry specific curriculum and practice oriented lab based learning
7th May 2012, 06:28 PM
rati23dec

Go for IIT, if you are getting CS or ECE.

Go for CS in IIIT-H – if you are not getting CS or ECE in any of 5 top IITs

If you want to pursue higher studies, like an MBA or MS in a Foreign University then go for IIT. IIT has a brand image out there in foreign universities.

Remember ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) and EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) are excellent alternative to CS. ECE is a very good branch and you can get top placement in Software, Networking, VLSI and Telecom compnies.
7th May 2012, 06:29 PM
edr_fdr

Remember ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) and EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) are excellent alternative to CS. ECE is a very good branch and you can get top placement in Software, Networking, VLSI and Telecom compnies.

IITs have a big brand name behind them and that is good enough to get you a good placement across the world. (Top 5 IITs)

It is a fact that IIIT-H is an excellent alternative for CS. IIITs have risen sharply in the past few years and are already competing with IITs in terms of placements etc but still to catch up in terms of placement, reputation and brand visibility.

Please do research about faculty, infrastructure etc before deciding to join any institute even IITs.
10th March 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I Have 80% as my diploma mark in department of mechanical.
Could I able to get into IIT and NIT. Please suggest.
4th August 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to government job after compliting b.tech this time i m in final year so plz suggest me which test i give for getting a good job.
28th December 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of btech 1st year.Is there any way(or may be an examination) by which i could get admission in 2nd or in furthur years in other colleges such as iits,nits or iiits etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?