27th November 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Required Qualification for B.Tech in NIT for Diploma candidates?

what are the qalification need for b tech in nit for diploma students

27th November 2011, 01:19 PM
avinashkiitian
Banned

Default Re: Required Qualification for B.Tech in NIT for Diploma candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the qalification need for b tech in nit for diploma students
Information About B.Tech Course for Diploma Holder.

First i inform you that in IIT and NIT college there are no any lateral entry scheme for the diploma holder candidates. IIT and NIT not provide the lateral entry admission but you can take admission in the top private college and in the many state government college through lateral entry examination. For more details CLICK HERE...!!!

If you appear in the IIT JEE or AIEEE examination and if you get good rank in this exam then you will be eligible for the admission in the first year of B.Tech course not in the 2nd year of B.Tech course but in the private and state government college you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through lateral entry admission.

So, if you are interested to take admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course then go for any state government lateral entry examination or for any private college. Many state government and top private college conducts the lateral entry examination for the diploma holder candidates to admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course.
10th December 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

52% marks in com am i eligible for this course
28th December 2011, 09:07 PM
papu08019

i have completed my diploma in engineering from prince of wales institute of engineering & technology ,jorhat(Assam) in instrumentation engineering with 65%,,,,please suggest me good engineering colleges in india (specially delhi) to get lateral admission in 2nd year in instrumentation and control engineering.the college should be under govt.(purely).lastly ,my finacial situation is not so good....please do help me,,,
24th January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I finished my diplomo course then i am working on tvs. Any oppertunity my degree study
30th January 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hai im pradeep i have 94% in my diplamo can i possible to get mit ,or gct ,or nit for insrumentation eng
26th March 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have complete diploma course wiith 85%. Kya me aieee me good rank lane par nit college mil sakta hai? Please suggestion me,thanks.
29th January 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Mai abhi diploma kr raha ho bkn govt polytechnic narnaul se. Mera 1 year h. Mujhe yeh janna h ki mujhe govt clge ke lia km-se-km kitni rank lani hogi.. Thanks
25th March 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Minimun how many percent required for B.E. goverment engg. College? I have completed diploma engg.
23rd April 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in automobile engg with 91% (sc candidate) After completing 10th std. Am i eligible to apply NIT?
22nd September 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have diploma computer science completed result is 72% allow for any government degree colleges please speak sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?