30th June 2011, 06:26 PM
sachin kutal

What should I do after completing diploma?

I have been completed diploma in it .waht shall i do after complete diploma give suggeation

31st August 2011, 10:02 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin kutal View Post
I have been completed diploma in it .waht shall i do after complete diploma give suggeation
What to do after completing diploma ?

After completing diploma course if you are interested in the higher study then i think that B.Tech is the best option for you. You can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. Many state government and private college conducts the lateral entry examination for the admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course.

In IIT and NIT college there are no lateral entry admission so you can not take admission in the 2nd year of IIT or NIT college. You can get admission in the 2nd year in many state government college and in the many famous private college of India.

This is the my suggestion if you are interested in B.Tech course then i advise you to appear in the lateral entry examination which is conducted my many college and University. I wish you will get success in the examination.

Regards
~Mukul~

31st August 2011, 10:19 PM
rana2011
Banned

After completing diploma course if you are interested in the higher study then i think that B.Tech is the best option for you. You can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. Many state government and private college conducts the lateral entry examination for the admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course.

In IIT and NIT college there are no lateral entry admission so you can not take admission in the 2nd year of IIT or NIT college. You can get admission in the 2nd year in many state government college and in the many famous private college of India.

Thanks!!

31st August 2011, 10:37 PM
saugata2008

After Diploma you can go for B.tech .A lateral entry exam conducted by WBUT through which you can enter in B.tech directly in second year .
After that through counseling(according to your rank ) you can get admission to a B.tech college .

Thank you

31st August 2011, 10:43 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

so, if you are intersted in further study then you also choose B. TECH. ..this is also the best for you.
and if you like to do a job then find in the private sector...a no of jobs are available if you have a good communication skill this is necessity of this time .
okk best of luck

31st August 2011, 10:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there are many scope ,
i am providing you a chart from where you can get some information .

good luck.......

31st August 2011, 11:05 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Hello friend

After completing Diploma in IT you have two options that you can choose from i.e
one is that after completeing you can pursue :HIGHER STUDIES that include a b.tech dgeree or any other course such as mba etc and after doing higher studies you will be eligible to take up a job

Another option is that you can go for a jobafter your diploma for shot term basis

NOTE:you can take admission by laterl entry in B.tech that is direct admission in 2nd yr of b.tech

31st August 2011, 11:15 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello sachin,
After completion of diploma, i ll suggest you to go for b.tech..
It ll give you the better job opertunity..
For this you should go for Lateral entry ..
you ll get adimmission in 2nd year of b.tech..

But now if you have job in your hand , then you better go for the job , symoltaniously prepare for the entrance, ....after 1 -2 year of experience you go for b.tech...

~~~~~~~~~~~

1st September 2011, 12:04 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of diploma in IT , the best option is going for B.tech course IT...
So, go for B.tech course.. For that you have to appear in lateral entry exams like- Polytechnic, after qualifying in lateral entry exam you will get a chance to take admission in B.tech course in 2nd year directly..The lateral entry exams are held on the state basis..
You can take admission in B.tech course depending on the score in the lateral entry exam..
So, go for it..
All the best..

1st September 2011, 12:26 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What should I do after completing diploma?

Quote:
u can give the lateral entry exam of any engineering college u like..after u clear the exam..u will get admission into the 2nd year of that college..getting a degree will help u in many ways..it will make u eligible for many further exams like..CAT,MAT,IAS and many more..
if u dont want to work so hard then u can do a computer course and settle down with a decent job..

hope this helps..

30th November 2011, 11:53 PM
tuntunia

11th August 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What does b tech mean in full

15th June 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET BE LATERAL ENTRY ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS?

21st August 2013, 01:37 PM
singh soorme
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after completing diploma?

Quote:
Hi friend,

After completing your Diploma course,there are many other options for career which consists of

• B.E
  • B.Tech
  • BCA
  • BBA

but since I am also a Diploma holder,so I strongly recommend you to go for Engineering degree,because it is the most suitable option for you.After Engineering you will directly become eligible for a handsome salary package,more over half of your Engineering subjects are based on Diploma subjects,so it will be a plus point to you.On the basis of your Diploma course,you will directly get admission in 2nd year of Engineering under Lateral entry scheme.

Advantages of Lateral entry admission to Diploma students:
  • High Relief from Maths,Physics,ED,Chemistry.
  • Direct 2nd year admission to degree.
  • More preferred by companies during recruitment due to more practical expertise.

Most prestigious Engineering Colleges offering Lateral entry admissions on the basis of Entrance Test are:

Punjab University,Chandigarh.

Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,Patiala.

Guru Gobind Singh IP University,Delhi.

Sant Longoval Institute of Engineering and Technology,Sangrur.

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute,Kanpur.

The Entrance test syllabus will be based on the subjects you had studied in your Diploma course.On the basis of your rank in the Entrance test,you will be allotted a particular branch.There are some Colleges which offers admission on the basis of Entrance Test,whereas some offers admission on the basis of Merit

Most prestigious Engineering Colleges offering Lateral entry admissions directly on the basis of Merit are:

Government College of Engineering,Pune.

Punjabi University,Patiala.

Punjab Technical University,Jallandhar.

KIITS University,Orrissa.

Chitkara University,Chandigarh.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology,Delhi

Amity School of Engineering and Technology,Noida

Delhi Technological University,Delhi.

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology,Delhi.

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College,Ludhiana

DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology,Jallandhar.

SBS College of Engineering and Technology,Ferozepur.

Chandigarh Group of Colleges,Chandigarh.

All the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?