16th July 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

In which category to apply for M.E part time? What is the time of counseling?

In which category to apply for me(part time).. I want to know at the time of counselling time only full & part time will classified?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do PG Part Time through TANCET counseling?
  2. Qualification required for the B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?
  4. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  5. Can I get M.E part time admission through counseling?
  6. Where can I apply for job after completing B.E part time course? Do organizations accept part time course?
  7. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  8. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  9. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.E in part time after passing BSc Physics?
  11. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  12. Ways of apply for M.E as part time? Is TANCET score useful for doing M.E?
  13. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
  14. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  15. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  16. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  17. How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me? -- [New]
  18. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
1st May 2016, 12:17 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: In which category to apply for M.E part time? What is the time of counseling?

M.E is the abbreviated name of Masters of Engineering. It is a full time 2 years post graduation program that is aimed at providing deeper insights to the chosen specialization to the students. Here are the basic eligibility criteria's that go in the selection process of students for Master's of Engineering:

1. The candidate should be a minimum graduate in technical education such as B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) or B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) a full time 4 years course.

2. He/she should have scored a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA to take admission in the M.E Programs.

3. There should be no backlogs or any other arrears in terms of subjects / fees to the previous college so that the student can start studying M.E in some other college/same college.

There are many universities and colleges that offer masters education. M.E is also known as Masters of Technology. The exam that is associated to the same is GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering which one can give when he/she is even in his/her final year of graduation.

Coming to your question, it is always wise to apply for full time but if you want to take part time M.E, that is also going to add some value to your CV. Please note that the following colleges are known to provide quality M.E education and you can consider taking it up from any one of these:

BITS Pilani
Jadavpur University
Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra
Minipal University
Nagarjuna University

It is important that you visit the colleges or their websites to get better insights on the courses/subjects offered so that you can choose the best for yourself.

Also note that counselling only happens for cases where the students opt for full time. Thus, if you are planning to take part time education for M.E, counselling is doubtful to happen for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?