16th March 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get M.Tech correspondence without passing entrance exam?

without entrance xam can i get m.tech correspondence..can u give me the detailsiaryah

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  2. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  3. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  4. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  6. Can I get M.Tech correspondence without passing entrance exam?
  7. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  8. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence from VTU?
  10. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  11. Procedure to join M.Tech? Is correspondence a good way to do M.Tech than the regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  12. Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?
  13. Colleges and entrance exams for B.Ed correspondence course?
  14. List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  15. When is the B.Ed correspondence entrance exam? What is the fees and duration for B.Ed correspondence
  16. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  17. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  18. Is it possible to get admission to IIT college for MTech? -- [New]
28th January 2012, 04:25 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Can I get M.Tech correspondence without passing entrance exam?

Sorry, you cannot get M.Tech correspondence without passing the entrance exam.
You have to give an entrance exam and pass it for your correspondence to M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?