4th December 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get my 10th and intermediate certificate back after having backlog in B.Tech?

Hi i am a btech student i have upto 10 back logs in 4 years btech and i was bored of writing supplies and i want my 10th,inter certificates i have been selected in govt job but i missed it of this issue without having original degree i have missed govt job after passed in written test also so please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  2. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  3. Will any company hire me after having few backlogs in 4 years of engineering?
  4. What documents are needed alongwith the EAMCET application form?
  5. How could i get back my lost 10th class certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  7. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  8. No degree certificate received due to 3 pending back papers, what to do?
  9. Am i eligible to write the IT company entrance exams after scoring 78% in 10th, 63% in B.Tech without any backlog and 79% in 12th?
  10. What should I do if I lost my B.Com duplicate certificate? How to get it back?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  12. Can I eligible for Air Force through CDS or AFCAT having secured 68% in B.Tech having one backlog in B.Tech 1st semester?
  13. Can I get course completion certificate after passing B.Tech CSE with 1 backlog?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
  15. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?
  16. Will I be to clear any Bank PO and Clerk Exams having secured 74% in 10th, 49% in Intermediate and 53% in B.Tech?
  17. Can I take hotel management after completing 10th and failing in intermediate?
  18. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
4th December 2015, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get my 10th and intermediate certificate back after having backlog in B.Tech?

You can get your 10th and Intermediate certificate back only after completion of your four years B.Tech course. If you have already pursued 4 years B.Tech course and still writing supplementary examinations after completion of the course and if you wish to get back certificates, your admission to B.Tech course will be cancelled and then you collect your 10th and Intermediate certificates from your college. You cannot get B.Tech certificate as you have not qualified in all subjects of four years B.Tech course.
29th July 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get my 10th and intermediate certificate back after having backlog in B.Tech?

After inter what certificates are collected in college
5th October 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st year of btech. After I have dropped my college. Can I get my 10th and inter certificates now?
17th September 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Now I have passed my 12th class now wrote TS EAMCET exam, now I my college did not given my 10th T.C, only given 12th T.C is there any problem, if I don't have my 10TH T.C for joining Btech?
Is 10th T.C is mandatory for BTech admission?
11th December 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a btech student .but i didnot complete my 1st year also.can i get my original certificates from college.if it possible plz answer my qestion, and tell me how can i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?