20th February 2012, 08:07 PM
a753

Can I get course completion certificate after passing B.Tech CSE with 1 backlog?

sir i am student of b.tech cse final year student having one backlog engineering drawing.can i get course completion certificate without problem

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in T.Y.B.Com if passed in S.Y.B.Com but having one supple in F.Y.B.Com? -- [New]
  2. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  3. Am I eligible for CAT exam after passing CSE final year with backlog in 4th semester
  4. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  5. What does it mean by B.E or B.Tech equivalent to join as faculty in CSE TN TRB?
  6. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  7. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  8. What can i do after passing B.Tech? I want to take CSE in B.Tech
  9. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  10. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  11. Am I able to attend GATE exam after completing B.E? I have 3 backlogs
  12. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  13. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  14. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  15. How to do IAS after passing B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. How to get S/W job in MNC?
  17. What are the core branches in Computer Science and Engineering? Advantages and disadvantages of the branch? Job opportunities in the branch in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which streams of engineering are better? I have done SSC recently and I wish to pursue diploma in engineering
28th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get course completion certificate after passing B.Tech CSE with 1 backlog?

which certificates has a receive after b tech in my clg or univercity?
17th April 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get course completion certificate after passing B.Tech CSE with 1 backlog?

i am completed my b.tech at nov how to come my certificate
25th July 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i have one backlock in 2-2 what i do
18th April 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Will I get my course completion certificate with out completing my b.tech subjects?
3rd September 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed btech in 2017 but I have backlogs in my final year.can I apply for gate 2018? If I can please tell me how, which document should I upload while filling application form? Please help me sir
4th September 2017, 03:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get course completion certificate. In that certificate you'll be mentioned the number of backlogs.

After clearing backlogs you'll be given another certificate. While applying for jobs you need to submit both certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?