26th May 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in good good colleges with merit mode of payment after getting 122/200 in NATA and 87.3% in 12th Karnataka board

Sir i want to know after getting 122/200 in NATA and 87.3% in 12th karnataka board can i get seat in good colleges with merit mode of payment? and if yes suggest some colleges please.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 104 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th Karnataka State Board?
  2. Any chance to get a merit seat in any good B.Arch college in Bangalore after scoring 438 in NATA and 36,304 in CET?
  3. In which B.Arch colleges can my daughter get under Merit Category after scoring 95/200 in NATA?
  4. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  5. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  6. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  7. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  8. How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  9. Is it enough to have good NATA score to get admission for B.Arch in good Government colleges? -- [New]
  10. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  11. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  12. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  13. List of the colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 6318 rank in PGCET Karnataka
  14. Is it possible to get MBS seat in any medical college in Maharashtra?
  15. Good architecture colleges with hostel facilities with 175 marks in AIEEE B.Arch. and 89 mars in NATA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  17. Number of PG seats in Karnataka? Minimum rank requried for merit seat?
  18. Can I get a merit seat in Malapuram government college after completing 12th with 68% marks?
20th July 2019, 11:10 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Can I get a seat in good good colleges with merit mode of payment after getting 122/200 in NATA and 87.3% in 12th Karnataka board

KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) conducts admission process in B.Arch course in Karnataka. For that, One need to register for KCET. Admission will be based on entrance exam NATA or JEE Main Paper II. For getting chances of admission to well reputed architecture college, your merit rank should be within top 1500.

KCET B.Arch Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) with mathematics as a main subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

KCET B.Arch Important Dates
- Online Application Form Available : 14th May, 2019
- Last Date of Application : 18th May, 2019
- Counselling Starts : Last Week of May, 2019

Top B.Arch Colleges In Karnataka
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
- KLE Society's B.V. Bhoomraddi College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum
- Dayaganga Sagar Institute of Technology and Management, Bengalore
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
- BGS School of Architecture and Planning, Bangalore
- BLDEA's Vachana Pitamaha Dr. P.G. Halakatti College of Engineering and Technology, Bijapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?