26th April 2015, 12:33 PM
sahasiva

Can I get a seat in Madhurai American College for M.A English after scoring 69% in UG English

Can I get the seat in madurai american college for m.a english after scoring 69% in u.g english.

6th May 2015, 09:58 AM
Studynrock

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Madhurai American College for M.A English after scoring 69% in UG English

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahasiva View Post
Can I get the seat in madurai american college for m.a english after scoring 69% in u.g english.
First of all you need to be clear that for admission there is always two ways.
1. Direct (management quota)
2. Entrance exam
Now if you choose Entrance exam than there is no problem with your percentage marks but if you choose the way of Direct admission than there are alots of problem regarding this percentage.
And in management seat if you have any good acquaintance than there can be a hope otherwise in such reputed colleges they always go for high percentage marks.
So you have got less opportunities with direct admission in this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?