4th July 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Which group is required in B.Pharma after 12th? What is the procedure?

Which group requirde in B.pharma after 12th and their procidure

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  2. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  3. Which group is required in B.Pharma after 12th? What is the procedure?
  4. Which are the PG courses available after B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chances of getting B.Pharma at BITS Pilani or Hyderabad?
  6. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs? -- [New]
  7. Can I give exam for B.Pharma if fail T.Y.B.Com?
  8. What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job?
  9. B.Pharma through correspondence having done 12th years ago?
  10. Procedure to take admission in MSc Pharmacology in SMS medical college? I am a pharma student
  11. What is the procedure to apply for Group I exam if I am Physiotherapist? Date of Group I exam? Am I eligible for any exemption?
  12. Procedure for doing B.L.Ed course? Percentage required in 12th for admission? Which are the best universities for doing the course?
  13. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  14. How to apply for IAF after passing 12th? What is the procedure and eligibility?
  15. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  16. Top 20 colleges of B.Pharma affiliated under AICTE and UPTU?
  17. Selection procedure for DSP in Group I
  18. How to prepare for Group II exam? Procedure to apply for Group II exam?
16th July 2016, 12:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group is required in B.Pharma after 12th? What is the procedure?

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology as main paper.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for entrance examination to get the admission in the bachelor of pharmacy course in any recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?