16th June 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I get software job after doing MCA?

Can I get the software job after doing mca...pelase tell me if that's possible

16th June 2013, 08:41 AM
Mr Bhat

Default Re: Can I get software job after doing MCA?

Friend after the completion of MCA eg Master in Computer Application you are eligible for software companies like TCS/WIPRO/INFOSYS/ACCENTURE AND SO ON.These companies Prime eligibility must have 60% marks in academic career,have to complete Graduate/Post Graduate degree without backlog having more than 60% marks.

Thank You,
16th June 2013, 03:40 PM
Padmavathi.nallam
Member+

Hello Friend,

MCA graduates have good opportunities in software industry

As you have completed Master in Computer Applications course. So, there is no need to study further.

You can get good job in various software companies after MCA.

If you are unable to get good job after MCA then you can do following short term courses in order to get good job-

C
C++
JAVA
SQL
ORACLE
.NET
ASP
PHP
Web designing
Animation
Hardware courses
Networking courses etc.

You can try for good job also after MCA. You can get job in following software companies after MCA-

1)TCS
2)Wipro
3)CTS
4)Accenture
5)HCL
6)Infosys
etc

If you want to see the creative world then it is the best way for it.
I Wish you very Good Luck.
16th June 2013, 04:44 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

in IT field there are a lot of chance available for MCA student. Due to a wide range of jobs category in this field a MCA student can get so many jobs, depends on his/her choice like they can resume in popular job sites like Naukri, Mosnter or Timesjob....Even today, the future of MCA students is bright. The only suggestion I could give you is that along with the MCA, try to do some courses..
16th June 2013, 04:59 PM
Neerajtiwari779

<<<SOFTWEAR JOB>>>

A wide pool of workforce is conected with IT or so called Information technolgy industry and most of these guies have no related acadmic history. Thus a person with any strem can persue ther carear in IT industry. Companies like Google, Yahoo etc. higher you and teach you functioning of some softwear and then you are asked to work on it. You may also apply as atrainer or in some enterprice as charted accounts. Systems lie tally, SAP, ERP will prove you very good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?