12th November 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I give Custom Exam having secured 40% in 3rd year of B.Com?

i am a student of b.com(g) 3rd year i got 40% marks in graduation,can i give custom exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I eligible for Custom Officer Exam being a 3rd year B.Com student?
  2. How to join as Custom Officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?
  3. Previous 5 year Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com course of Gujarat University?
  4. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. Is it possible for me to get some scholarship while doing B.Com Honours 3rd year?
  6. Can I become a custom officer while studying B.E ECE 3rd year
  7. What does it take to become a custom officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I find a job in custom department after completing B.Com? What is the age criteria for entrance test?
  9. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  10. Am I eligible to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
  11. What are the colleges in Tamilnadu for customs officer? I am a 3rd year ECE student
  12. How may I become custom officer? List of the coaching centers in Pune for the same?
  13. Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?
  14. Which companies should I eligible having secured 57% upto 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?
  15. Which specialization is most suitable for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com (Hons) in Finance?
  16. Will I be able to give CAT if score less than 50% in 3rd year of B.Com?
  17. How to become a Custom Officer in India? What the criteria and age relaxations available? -- [New]
  18. Will I be eligible to give CET having secured more than 50% in 3rd year B.Com but an aggregate of below 50%?
12th November 2011, 03:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Custom Exam having secured 40% in 3rd year of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of b.com(g) 3rd year i got 40% marks in graduation,can i give custom exam
Hello friend,
Being a graduate, you are eligible to apply for the post of custom officer.
To be eligible, you will have to qualify Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the exam is 18 years.
The maximum age limit to apply for the exam is 27 years.

So, it really doesn't matters how much you scored in your bachelors degree examination, being a graduate is enough to write the exam.
5th March 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

My running age is 30 in this year i will complete it in the month of August can I apply for this exam?
5th April 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

hi, can i know wats the procedure for the exams for of custom officer and how it works and how much year its taken to do so
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?