3rd November 2011, 08:31 AM

How to join as Custom Officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?

i am TY BCOM
and want to join custom officer

Related Questions:
  1. Can I eligible for Custom Officer Exam being a 3rd year B.Com student?
  2. Procedure to become Custom Officer and Income Tax officer?
  3. Can I become a custom officer while studying B.E ECE 3rd year
  4. Can i apply for Custom Officer post with T.Y.B.Com? -- [New]
  5. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. How may I become custom officer? List of the coaching centers in Pune for the same?
  7. Can I join as Indian Custom Officer in Airport Department pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc course?
  8. How may I find a job in custom department after completing B.Com? What is the age criteria for entrance test?
  9. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course?
  10. Can i join as Custom Officer after 12th?
  11. Is there any training course while pursuing B.Com 3rd year?
  12. How to become a Custom Officer in India? What the criteria and age relaxations available?
  13. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  14. How should I become a custom officer after completing 12th with 71%?
  15. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  16. Which specialization is most suitable for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com (Hons) in Finance?
  17. Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?
  18. What does it take to become a custom officer? -- [Most Discussed]
4th December 2011, 07:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join as Custom Officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?

Hello Friend,
As you are still pursuing your graduation so firstly complete your graduation as you should be a graduate in any discipline in the age group of 18 to 27 to appear for the graduate level exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Every year the exam is held so appear for it to pursue a career as a custom officer.

Regards
3rd February 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as Custom Officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?

can i eligible for custom officer exam being a 3rd year b.com(c.s) student?
1st March 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to join custom service ...im purseing b.com 3rd year ..kindly tell me the details...sir????
7th March 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, kindly inform me that how can i apply for custom officer after bcom final. whts the procedure and whats the eligibility for it?
29th May 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How to join as custom officer after completing b.com please guide us sir.............
13th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

when the exam for costum officer is conducted by the ssc
15th November 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

i completed my intermediate can i eligible for customs officer
20th November 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the requirements to be ias officer?
17th December 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am going to appear B.Com. final year in the year 2013. What are the procedures & qualification required to join Central Excise & Customs Deptt. job. Can you guide me sir ?
16th January 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir im an iata complieted and im 2nd dan black belt and can i eligible for customs officer
30th September 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir

i want to know
after graduation how many percentage are compelsury to give custom exams...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?