1st June 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the entrance exam of CS after scoring 55% in 12th CBSE board exam?

i have got 55% in 12th cbse board exam can join the course of cs or can i give the enterence exam of cs?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?
  4. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  5. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board?
  6. Is it possible to give CBSE 12th exam directly without studying 11th in CBSE?
  7. Can I give the Engineering Entrance exam after doing 12th with CBSE private board?
  8. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  9. How can I fillup the application form of 12th CBSE Private Board exam? Detailed information about it. -- [New]
  10. How can I get scholarship after scoring 90.67 in 12th CBSE board
  11. Am I eligible to give CS foundation exam after scoring 45% in 12th board exam?
  12. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  13. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  15. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  16. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections?
  18. Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?
3rd June 2012, 06:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give the entrance exam of CS after scoring 55% in 12th CBSE board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 55% in 12th cbse board exam can join the course of cs or can i give the enterence exam of cs?
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India do not conduct any entrance examination for students willing to pursue company secretary course. Apart from that, there is neither any percentage criteria nor the course is limited for students from any particular background.

Since you have passed 12th from Central Board of Secondary Education, you can register for the course irrespective of your marks you obtained and stream you followed in the 12th standard.

The Company Secretary course basically comprise of three stages:
  • Foundation Program
  • Executive Program
  • Professional Program

A graduate in any discipline may register directly for the Executive Program but being an undergraduate, you will have to enroll for the Foundation Program.
The Registration is open throughout the year and to register yourself for the course, you will need to contact your nearest ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) Regional Council or Branches.

For more information, Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?