2nd May 2013, 12:49 AM
Abhideep visiter

Any chance to start my career in acting? I want to work in films and serials

I am abhideep visiter from hardoi up iwant do a chance in films and serials.plz suggest me.
From which type we get a chance to start my carrier in acting...

2nd May 2013, 07:03 PM
ssanjay sain

Default Re: Any chance to start my career in acting? I want to work in films and serials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhideep visiter View Post
I am abhideep visiter from hardoi up iwant do a chance in films and serials.plz suggest me.
you can do it very easy

first off all you have to join theater as junior artist .

and you fully confident our self and hard work

than you done it

thank you.
2nd May 2013, 11:30 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Any chance to start my career in acting? I want to work in films and serials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhideep visiter View Post
Dear Friend,
The one way to enter in TV Serials or Movies is to Prove your talent in presence of any Movie directors or Assistant directors.

There are so many programs are announcing in TV channels like some comedy shows, Daring & dashing shows etc

Recently i have seen in Gemini channel they asked for some actors or if you have any friend or relatives from cinema or TV background you can easily get a chance.

i am giving you one phone number ,I have seen one add like this

Urgent need films for new faces....
For up coming movie........... Call me at: 9398302249. When you call, plz mention that you found my contact info on Quikr!

Just call this number , You may have get a chance . CHeck in Quickr.com for more updates on actors

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?