17th September 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in university in B.Com after passing engineering with low percentage?

can I take admission in university in b.com. I pass from engenering but low%. plz tel me can I take admission?

29th April 2016, 11:09 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I take admission in university in B.Com after passing engineering with low percentage?

Yes you can take admission in B.COM,after doing Engineering.
But in order to that you will waste your four years of hard work and time,as you mentioned that you have already qualified Engineering although with low marks,but you are an Engineer and 4 precious years of your life has already gone.
Hence it is best to study further and take Engineering as an career option,by doing further studies such as M.tech after clearing GATE then may be phd after M.TECH,there whole lot of option even after scoring poor in B.E,all over starting means a waste of precious years.

In order to do B.COM one need to have done Intermediate/10+2 in commerce stream,so if you have study commerce stream you are eligible at the same time those who have done Intermediate with Science stream can also apply for B.Com,as you have studied Engineering you must have studied with Science stream in Intermediate level,then you are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Course,a three year Graduation course after doing Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?