16th July 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I give MPSC exam after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication

i completed be in electronics & telecommunication.
can i give the mpsc exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year
  2. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?
  4. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Am I able to give Bihar BSNL TTA exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
  8. Can I give BSNL TTA exam after B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Books to be referred for NTPC Electronics and Telecommunication entrance exam?
  11. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  12. Can I give MPSC exam after completing 12th?
  13. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Can I give MPSC Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  16. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  17. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
25th July 2014, 03:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I give MPSC exam after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication

Yes, you are eligible for the writing the exam. Candidates need to be a graduate to appear in the MPSC exam. There will be six compulsory papers in the Main exam in two languages
English and Marathi. There will be descriptive type questions of 100 marks. There will be 4 papers of General Studies, 150 marks each. It will be multiple choice questions. Passing marks is 45% in each of the six papers in case of general category.
While 40% in each of the six papers for the reserved category SC, ST, OBCs. Interview is of 100 marks. Subjects comprise of
History and Geography in reference to Maharashtra state. Indian constitution & Law, Politics and
Human Resource Development and Human Rights followed by paper on
Economy & Planning, Economics of development and Agriculture, Science & technology development.
MPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus division of marks of MPSC Preliminary Exam is given below:
Arts & Social Sciences – 30 marks
Intelligence Test – 50 marks
Current Affairs – 30 marks
Science & Technology – 30 marks
Commerce & Economics – 30 marks
Agriculture – 30 marks
Total – 200 marks
MPSC Main Examination Syllabus :
General Studies – I :
History – 40 marks
Geography of India – 40 marks
Indian Polity – 40 marks
Human Resource Development – 40 marks
Human Rights – 40 marks
Total – 200 marks
General Studies II :
Indian & World (global happenings) – 40 marks
Indian Economy, Planning , trade & rural development – 40 marks
Development of Natural Resources – 40 marks
Development of Science & Technology – 40 marks
Statistics analysis, Graphs & Diagrams – 40 marks
Total – 200 marks
Reference books for MPSC are as follow:
 A book of Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
 A Polity By Lakshmikant
 Economics by Ramesh Sharma
 Modern History by Bipin Chandra
 NCERT books for Ancient and Medieval History
 Physics book of 9th and 10th class
 Chemistry book of 9th and 10th class
 NCERT books of Geography
2nd September 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give MPSC exam after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication

can I start preparation for MPSC right now.it is right time or not ( I am in BE final year )
22nd November 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone suggest me a comprehensive book for electronics and telecommunications for containing complete syllabus
2nd May 2015, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I give MPSC exam after completing engineering in electronics engineering
19th June 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Which are the posts in mpsc after completing BE electronics. Is there any entrance exam?
1st February 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed engineering in BE E&TC ,can i give mpsc exam..?,then what will be the syllabus for that,,?
1st June 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Which post I can get after passing the MPSC exam if my trade is E&TC engineering
20th June 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Which post I can get after passing the MPSC exam if my trade is E&TC engineering
25th July 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to give MPSC Exam for Electronics stream, Is there any particular post for electronics engineering
14th July 2020, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Which post i can get after passing mpsc if my trade is e&tc engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?