14th December 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I give NET or SLET after passing B.A English with 53%

i passed my b.a.(eng.) with 53% and m.a.(eng.) with 49%. can i give net or slet?am i valid 4 this exam?

15th May 2014, 12:59 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I give NET or SLET after passing B.A English with 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed my b.a.(eng.) with 53% and m.a.(eng.) with 49%. can i give net or slet?am i valid 4 this exam?
No your ineligible to apply for NET/SLET entrance examination after completing BA course. You need to qualified in Master degree course in order to apply for NET entrance examination. Only Master degree candidates are eligible for NET entrance examination. So, Please continue your studies after bachelor degree course. NET stands for National Eligibility Criteria and this Examination is conducted by the University Grants Commission . This Examination held twice in a year . The candidate who aspiring to become an Lecturer then the candidate should compulsory qualified in NET Examination. The student should be passed in Post graduation course in any discipline from recognized university with 55% percentage of marks. The student age should be not more more then 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship and there is no age limit for lectureship. So, Please complete master degree course in order to apply for NET/SLET Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?