11th January 2012, 10:23 PM
shenaaz

Can i go for CAT counseling after scoring 27.49% in CAT exam?

i have scored 27.49% in cat exam can i go 4 cat counseling do i get admission in any of the college

31st January 2012, 07:08 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i go for CAT counseling after scoring 27.49% in CAT exam?

hi..your score in the cat examination is very low and it shows that you are an very poor student as of now and there is no chance that you can get admission in MBA college ,except some worst colleges having no value .
you should remember that there is no central counselling for the cat examination but instead you have to apply for the master of business administration colleges in which you are interested separately and then they will give you an call for the interview and if you pass that you can easily get an admission
generally the colleges ask only those students whose percentage in the cat examination is more than 50% to apply for admission and as your score is far far less than 50% there is no chance that you can apply in any of the master of business administration college and get an seat in them ,
the best thing for you to do wright now would be to take an gap and start preparing for the cat examination properly by going to some coaching institute like the time institute of management were they give an very good coaching and guidance for doing well in the cat examination
with the kind of percentage that you have got its very clear that you have to improve a lot if you are serious about doing an MBA course and hence you should really work hard and do a lot of study only then can you become successful because there is an huge competition for the cat examination and if you don't work hard you can not achieve anything
10th February 2012, 10:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenaaz View Post
i have scored 27.49% in cat exam can i go 4 cat counseling do i get admission in any of the college
HI,
You score is very less you can't get any college in India after scoring 27.49%..
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
29th February 2012, 10:49 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

Sorry dear,

you are not eligible for CAT counseling after scoring 27.49% in CAT exam.
30th March 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

what the minimum i have to score in CAT so that i can take admisson in gud B-school ?
18th June 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

if i got 99% in cat & not cleared GDP thn shld i gt any iim or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?