18th April 2011, 09:40 PM
misha muthalali

Is there any scope in Nanoscience Technology after 5 years? How much is the salary? Institutions offering the course?

i wish to study msc. nanoscience technology. is there any scope in it after 5 years? salary of it? better institutions? will it have any job oppurtunity?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in Nano Science and Technology course after 5 years? How much salary can I expect? Will I get any job opportunity if I complete MSc Nanoscience and Technology?
  2. Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?
  3. Scope of Ph.D in abroad for M.Phil in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology candidate?
  4. Ranks of the colleges offering Nanotechnology in India? What is the scope and the salary?
  5. Project Selection for M.Tech Nanoscience and Companies Recruiting Nanoscience Students?
  6. Scope and salary in leather technology stream?
  7. Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)?
  8. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  9. What is the future scope in MSc Nano science and Nanotechnology? Is it a good option?
  10. Qualification required to do BS(Nanoscience and Technology) in Sydney University?
  11. What is the scope of Nanotechnology?
  12. Institutes in Kerala for studying Nanotechnology through correspondence?
  13. Date for filling up of MCA form and which are the best colleges for MCA?
  14. List of institutions offering B.Sc in Cardio Vascular Technology
  15. Scope of nanotechnology in india after m.sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the future scope in Nanotechnology? Which are the best institutes and how much is the salary offered?
  17. list of institutions offering B.Tech in biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope and salary prospects for Leather Technology Diploma holders? -- [New]
7th July 2011, 08:19 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope in Nanoscience Technology after 5 years? How much is the salary? Institutions offering the course?

Nanotechnology is one of the most exciting and wide area of research.

It is a unique and special branch of science that essentially combines physics, chemistry, biology, engineering etc.

It is one of the hottest career option available to Indian Engineering graduates.

Students with M.Tech in Nanotechnology are in great demand both in India and abroad.

It is a rapidly growing and emerging field.

It is a very new field in India and focusing on streams like electronics, healthcare markets, and other industrial products.

The major areas for the development of applications involving Nanotechnology are medical and pharmaceuticals, information technology, electronics, magnetics and optoelectronics, energy chemicals, advanced materials and textiles.

There are about 38 laboratories, across the country, to carry out research and development work in this field.

Those with Ph.D in Nanotechnology will have vibrant opportunities in the Research & Development sectors.

Some of the companies in India that provides job prospects are :

Cranes Software International Limited, Bangalore;

Monad Nanotech Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai;

Velbionanotech, Bangalore;

Qtech Nanosystems (P) Ltd, Bangalore;

Innovations Unified Technology, Mumbai etc.

The best institute to pursue M.sc in Nanotechnology are:

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (A.I.N.T.),
Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Amity Campus, Sector 125, (Adjoining New Delhi) , Noida (Gautam Buddha Nagar Dist.) - 201303

Integral University, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Dasauli, P.O. Bas-ha Kursi Road , Lucknow (Lucknow Dist.) - 226026
7th November 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in Nanoscience Technology after 5 years? How much is the salary? Institutions offering the course?

what is the salary after pursuing MSc....??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?