30th December 2010, 10:21 AM
Ajett kumar shukla

Pursuing B.Com : Can I apply for CBI or CID after completion of the course?

Hi,Sir/Mam
i am pursuing b.com (2nd year),can i apply for CBI(CID)after complitions of this course ? please guide me and you can also mail at [email protected]

6th January 2011, 05:38 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing B.Com : Can I apply for CBI or CID after completion of the course?

Yes,you can easily apply for CBI(CID)after completion of your B.com as the eligibility criteria is as under-
1. Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. OR

A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3) pattern/11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate / Pre-University or any equivalent examination / Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration.

But you should also need to pass the combines graduate level examination of Staff Selection Commission as conducted by Government of India. You should need to clear its four stages. You should need to fulfill the physical requirements like height and chest etc. CBI recruits Sub-Inspectors by SSC and they give advertisement in Employment News Paper and other news papers.
9th January 2011, 09:02 PM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: Pursuing B.Com : Can I apply for CBI or CID after completion of the course?

Yes you are eligiable for it when you get bachlor degree from your university.
27th January 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i am vry much interested let me know the procedure i am gurl with 23 yrs old stayin at mumbai
i am interested... and want 2 serve my country being a cbi officer i am vry much keen 2 be one ... plz specify how to go ahead for it i want to prepare myself this year and want to give my xams by nxt year so i wanna know when are the application form is started .... when are the xams and from wre can i get to know abt the entry form or the entry applciation n all what should i do plz let me know
simi [email protected]
simi barua
28th January 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i join CID after completion of biotechnology degree
5th March 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

how can i join CID after completion of bcom degree, i have more interest to join CID or CBI ...pls revert me
[email protected]
12th March 2011, 12:00 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)
Eligibility Criteria:-To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

QUALIFICATION: Minimum Qualification is Graduation in any Discipline.

AGE: You should be in between 20 to 27 years of Age. & special Relaxation is given to SC/ST which is 5 years and For OBC 3 years.

Career Opportunities at CBI
Recruitment Notice in Employment News and all leading dailies.
Visit the recruitment section on central bureau of investigation website www.cbi.gov.in for current job vacancies
12th July 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

can u let me knw which is the best couse after b.com?
8th November 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to knw the better courses after b.com,i m not interested in m.com.CA,and pg..
Guide me. . .email id [email protected]
24th November 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM PURSUING B.COM(HONS.) AND I WANT TO WORK IN BOMBAY STOCK EXANGE HOW DOES IT POSSIBLE
24th November 2011, 07:44 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Of course,,.
Dear....
For become a CBI [CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION] officer, you must have to clear the SSC examination named as CGLE [COMBINED GRADUATION LEVEL EXAMINATION ]
. As you want to be graduate in B.COM, so you are positively eligible.

The age limit for this examination is 20-17 years, there are 5 & 3 years of the age relaxations are applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively...
i.e. 20-32 years for the SC\ST candidates,
20-30 years for the OBC candidates..

Exam pattern-

Thank you!!
~gamble~
10th November 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Sir/Mam
I AM SUNIL PAWAN FORM DELHI M PURSUING B.A.LL.B. FROM C.C.SUNIVERSITY 4TH YEAR ,CAN I APPLY FOR CBI (CID) AFTER COMPLICATION OF THIS COURSE? PLEASE GUIDE ME?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?