15th September 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for MBA or M.E exam?

Hello , sir I am confused whether to go for MBA or ME exams.Please guide me about it. I am in final year BE.

15th July 2016, 03:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for MBA or M.E exam?

For engineering candidates, Master of Technology or Engineering is the most suitable option and you must go for M.E entrance exam which is called Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, in short, it is called GATE. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology or master's degree in science are eligible to apply for this examination.

GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC. GATE 2017 will be conducted by IIT, Roorkee. It is an online test and consists of 65 questions of 100 marks and duration is three hours. GATE qualified candidates get stipend for pursuing M.Tech. If you manage to secure top rank in GATE exam, you may even get call letter from top PSUs for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?