26th April 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for SSC without entrance test after scoring 80% marks in 12th science?

I got 80% marks in XII sci.(non- medical ). I want to go in NDA.
So, can I go for ssb without test? I will wait ur answers.

9th May 2015, 09:14 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for SSC without entrance test after scoring 80% marks in 12th science?

SSB stands for Service Selection Board and one of the part of NDA examination .

For appearing in SSB interview after your 12th with Science stream you have the two options which are as :-

First way :- You first have to clear the first stage (i;e; written examination) of NDA examination and then you will be called for the same .

Second Way :- Direct entry through the Technical Entry Scheme ( TES ) based on the percentage aggregate in your 12th board examination .

It can not be exactly said whether you are eligible for TES having secured 80% marks in your 12th board examination as the cutoffs for same is different for different years and different boards .

But one thing is sure that you will be eligible for same if you are not a student of CBSE as 80% marks in most of the other boards are very good .But in CBSE yes 80% marks is nice but the cutoff for the last time for the same board was around 85% to 86% .Also the cutoff is based on the percentage of marks in the Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics too .

For further queries log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?