9th May 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Air Force after passing 10th?

sir my name is rakesh kumar siriam 10th &twelteg pass for commerese in Bihar what ican jonning air forse please information

26th May 2013, 04:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after passing 10th?

You can join air force after 12th. Selection process is made through UPSC’s NDA exam. The exam is conducted 2 times a year. Aptitude and mathematics are the questions asked for the test. Your age must be between 16 ½ and 19 years to apply. Such candidates must be Indian males and must be unmarried.
8th July 2015, 11:50 PM
001 kamal

If you want to join Air Force through NDA exam then you are not eligibe to apply NDA exam.

Candidate should be completed 12th class from a recognized board for apply NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice time in a year for :-Army wings, Navy wings, Air force Wings.

Only unmarried Male candidate are eligible to apply this exam.

Candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years for apply NDA exam.
9th July 2015, 03:08 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

After completing the 10th class not possible to join Air Force. The minimum qualification is 12th pass. After 12th yo can go through the NDA entrance examination.

NDA : National Defense Academy. This examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year Two times in a year. To apply for NDA Examination, you need to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board and your age should between 16.5 to 19 years. 12th board exam appearing student can also apply for the NDA entrance examination.

NOTE : Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA examination. Female candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA entrance examination.

For any more and complete information regarding the upcoming NDA entrance examination please visit the official website of the UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th July 2015, 10:35 AM
momtazz

After 10th you can not join in Indian Air Force wing.

To join in Indian Air Force you need to complete your 12th with PCM(physics,chemistry,mathematics)subjects from the recognized board.

Procedure to join in IAF:-

1.You are to write NDA(National Defence Academy)entrance examination.

2.NDA entrance examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

3.Your age should be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

4.You must be a male candidate, female are not eligible for the NDA entrance exam.

5.Nationality: Indian.

6.Marital Status: Single.

7.Eye Sight: Must be normal 6"/6"" free from colour blindness.

8.Height: Should be of minimum 157.5cms.

For details visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th July 2015, 07:13 PM
sumansahujadam

If you want to join Air Force through NDA exam then you are not eligibe to apply NDA exam.

Candidate should be completed 12th class from a recognized board for apply NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice time in a year for :-Army wings, Navy wings, Air force Wings.

Only unmarried Male candidate are eligible to apply this exam.

Candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years for apply NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?