25th February 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in a company? I am a diploma 2nd year student

Sir,
i'm student of diploma 2nd year.my name is pradeepraj(8560951309)i want the summer training in a company.
So plz tell me a company for training.
I'll wait your answer.
Thankfull

Related Questions:
  1. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  2. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  3. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  4. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  5. How to do training in summer vacations? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE
  6. Best institute or company for Java summer training
  7. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  8. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies that provide summer internship to Civil Engineering student after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  10. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  11. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  13. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  14. How can I get summer training in Mumbai in Biotech?
  15. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in SAIL being a B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE? -- [New]
  17. Best company in Noida for B.Tech CS summer training?
  18. How to get summer training? I am a student of diploma in 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?