10th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Where can a Chhattisgarh student get admission through AIEEE exam?

where can get admission chhattisgarh student throght aieee exam

Related Questions:
  1. Where can a Chhattisgarh student get admission through AIEEE exam?
  2. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  4. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  5. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  6. Best colleges in Chhattisgarh for BCA? What is the last date for admission in Chhattisgarh?
  7. When will the AIEEE forms be available in the market? What's the last date for the form submission? Where it will be available in chhattisgarh?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT College after scoring 434922 in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
  10. Which is the best NIT that I can get after scoring 14,440 in AIEEE under general category in Chhattisgarh
  11. How should I get the application forms of MHT CET? I am a student of class 12th student
  12. How many students can participate for polytechnic exam in Chhattisgarh
  13. How may I get admission in Engineering Colleges through MP PET? I belong to state MP
  14. List of CBSE schools available in chhattisgarh with hostels? -- [New]
  15. Which is better for me in Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and UP after scoring 182443 rank in AIEEE?
  16. List of institutions a Chattisgarh student can apply for?
  17. Which college preferable, either in Maharashtra, in Chhattisgarh or in UP? I have secured 182443 rank in AIEEE
  18. Am I eligible for admission MP colleges if I am from Chhattisgarh?
30th June 2015, 11:05 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Where can a Chhattisgarh student get admission through AIEEE exam?

First of all i tell you that when we talk about AIEEE it doesn't matters that where you live and from which state you belongs because AIEEE is national level test so main thing that matters that is must be an Indian now we talk about the college as you know admissions in Engineering colleges will be provided on the basis of merit list generated by AIEEE rank or marks so just go for online counselling and fill up the desired colleges so in that manner if any seat is allotted to you , they will inform you
If you wanna take admission in private colleges then no need to online counselling they will provides you admission directly because for them main thing that is they just wanna fill up their seats nothing else
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?