24th September 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I join CA course being a candidate pursuing BA course with Economics Honors?

Now I am studyng ba with economics honour.after my graduation can I do ca....?

31st July 2015, 06:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CA course being a candidate pursuing BA course with Economics Honors?

CA is the Chartered Accountancy course. Yes, you can join this course pursuing bachelor of arts with economic honors but I would suggest you to apply for the Chartered Accountancy course after completion of bachelor of arts.

This is because candidates who have done undergraduate and post graduate courses with 60% or more are directly eligible for the Integrated Professional competence course which is the second stage of CA course. For bachelor of commerce candidates, only 55% marks is required for it.

You can also visit the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for any other details www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?