1st September 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Customs Department having secured an aggregate of 66% in B.Com till 2nd year?

Im pursuing B.com final year can i join customs department having an aggregate of 66%

1st September 2011, 08:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Customs Department having secured an aggregate of 66% in B.Com till 2nd year?

In order to join the Custom department one needs to complete the graduation. The minimum eligibility criterion is a graduation degree. Since you are in your 2nd year graduation, you can join only after successfully completing the graduation by securing around 60% marks in the qualifying exam. You should attempt the written examination for joining this department. The age limit is between 21 – 30 years for joining Customs.
2nd January 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Customs Department having secured an aggregate of 66% in B.Com till 2nd year?

how to prepare for upsc exams?
25th January 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

pls. recmmnd some well known institutions for getting trained for UPSC and about the syllabus for it.
2nd May 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

can i join in customs department with m.b.a
10th June 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I'm in S.Y.BMS i want to become custom office so is there any college which prefer to become the custom office in mumbai
3rd December 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i am scored 55% in B.com and 64% in m.com wheather i am eligible to Become customs officer.
8th February 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I study in T.Y B.Com last sem-. Can i joied in custom officer..?
Process of joining in custom officer..! Plzzz Ans...
Plzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?