18th October 2011, 03:15 AM
bipulkumar7

How can I directly join into Merchant Navy Job without any external course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech ECE having secured an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester?

sir,
i am vipul kumar persuing b.tech final year (E.C.E).have got 70% marks till 6th sem. i want to join direct entry in merchant navy job. so please give me detail how can i join without any external course?i hope you will co-operate me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Can I get job in Amdocs if secured 62.76% aggregate till B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester?
  3. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.? -- [New]
  4. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical in 6th semester?
  6. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  9. How to get a job in government sector while pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  10. Companies offering recruitment to a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th, 60% in 12th Science and 82% till 6th semester of B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  11. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  12. What preparation I should have to get good Job in good Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Can I join in IT companies? What are the requirements to get into this IT field?
  13. Guidance to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  15. Can I get job in Wipro if secured 88.48% in 10th, 60.33% in 12th and 70.31% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  16. Is a final year ECE student eligible for Merchant Navy Job?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  18. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
16th November 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I directly join into Merchant Navy Job without any external course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech ECE having secured an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester?

i have done diploma in cse and i am working in telecom industry so pls tell me can i join merchant navy.
12th March 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I directly join into Merchant Navy Job without any external course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech ECE having secured an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester?

I am Abdul hasim kazi from Assam and i am doing the course STCW'95 at kolkata Mercantile Marine Academy.After completing my course what is the procedures to join the ship.
15th March 2012, 10:14 PM
Dexter_Morgan

Educational qualification:
The minimum eligibility for courses in Nautical science and Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. He should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.
17th July 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have got 85% marks in class 10 and 75% marks in 12 iam currently an engg student and undergraduation how can ijoin merchant navy drectly give me a suugestion
23rd January 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get any job persuing b.tech final year in ece with an aggregate 70%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?