3rd February 2012, 08:24 AM
maddyanandh

Can I be eligible to join Customs Department having finished Diploma in IT?

hi sir,
i finished the diploma in information technology , can i eligible for the customs department.....

14th March 2012, 08:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to join Customs Department having finished Diploma in IT?

You are eligible to apply to the customs department after completing Diploma. With a diploma qualification, you are only eligible for the clerical, constable position in Customs department. The recruitment for these posts is directly carried out by the customs department. You can secure an officer position in the same department if you complete your graduation. You should attend the entrance examinations conducted by UPSC.
17th July 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to join Customs Department having finished Diploma in IT?

Now I am pursuing my graduation course in IT...so what are the crieterias for customs services?
16th January 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying B.E(ECE) through Diploma. Iam not completing HSC.
Can I elgible for TNPSC Exam..
14th March 2014, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

am I be eligible to join Customs
Department having finished btech in IT?
24th September 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech with 59.77% can join in customs..can i get higher position in customs...what exams have to attend u can give detailed information plz
12th June 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i be eligible to join custom department with a diploma in computer engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?