8th August 2012, 11:43 PM
Lokesh upreti

When will be the entrance exam of Custom? Qualification needed for custom entrance exam?

When will be the entrance exam for custom..?..what qualifications are needed for custom entrance exam..?

7th March 2013, 08:02 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the entrance exam of Custom? Qualification needed for custom entrance exam?

hi,

To become a customs Officer you need to clear Civil Service examination and customs department comes under ministry of finance.There are total 6 post are filled by Civil Service examination for the post of customs officer.

Eligibility criteria :-
You must completed 10+2 or Graduation degree from any reputed University then you are eligible for the post of Customs officer.

On the other hand you can also join Assistant,Deputy commission post in field of Custom department.

If you want to admission direct in customs department then need to clear two stages where direct recruitment takes place.
Your minimum height should be 157.5 cms and chest 81 cms

thank you.........................
26th August 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the entrance exam of Custom? Qualification needed for custom entrance exam?

sir what is the qualification to join as o custom solider. any chance for ex-army
5th October 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.e mechanical...how to join customs? When wil be the exam?
25th April 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir is there any chance to apply for custom officer by having 2 qualification .
3rd October 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir my father expired before 5years after his retirement from customs tele communication department chennai. Could i get any job in customs? Im a b.c.a graduate.
8th April 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA last year from Sikkim MAnipal University. As my degree is a distance degree so I want to know I am eligibleto apply for any post in custom office?
24th June 2017, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a bcom graduate and pursuing masters in commerce. What is the eligibility criteria to enter into custom department. What would b the exam which i have to clear?
3rd January 2020, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Good Day, I have an Associates Degree in Business Admin would that make me eligible for a post as a Custom Officer?
10th August 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Good day sir/madam, I have 2science with diploma in nautical science and a seagoing experience of 24months, can I join customs department ? Please revert back..
TIA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?