8th February 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I join government polytechnic college?

I do 10th class passed.i can join govermant pollytachnic collage manesar

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  3. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  4. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to get diploma course in government polytechnic college with 55% marks in SSLC?
  6. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  7. How to join degree after completing government polytechnic college
  8. Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?
  9. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  10. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  11. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  12. Procedure to join engineering after diploma in metallurgy from government polytechnic college, Karnataka?
  13. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for Diploma in Civil Engineering program?
  15. List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?
  16. List of colleges available in Maharashtra to do diploma course? -- [New]
  17. Which are the colleges for engineering in diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
25th March 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join government polytechnic college?

yes i want saying that i am apperering 12th class but suddely i failed then in this time can i join diploma
17th June 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join government polytechnic college?

how can i join polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?