11th August 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th with science stream

hello sir? i want to ask that i have completed my 12 with science stream with pcb so can i join indian army then to sir reply plz?

Related Questions:
16th August 2013, 12:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th with science stream

Yes, you have adequate qualification to join any of the three wings of army. Selection process is made through UPSC’s NDA exam, medical fitness test, and interview. Unmarried male candidates between the age of 16 ½ and 19 years can apply. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Questions from general aptitude and mathematics are asked for the exam.
10th September 2013, 08:02 PM
nishi513

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th with science stream

HI FRIEND
## As you have completed 12th in science stream, you are definitely eligible to join in Indian Army by clearing NDA exam
## NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year to recruit the candidates in ARMY,AIRFORCE and NAVY WINGS of National Defence Academy
## Minimum educational qualification required to apply for ARMY WING is 12th pass in any discipline & for AIRFORCE,NAVY WINGS is 12th pass under 10+2 pattern with physics,mathematics subjects from recognised institution
## Age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5-19 years & Unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply
## The selection process of NDA examination is
->Written test
->Physical fitness test
->Medical examination
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?