9th September 2013, 11:00 AM
vinesh suma

How can I join Indian Army after completing 12th in commerce with 66% marks

sir'
i completed my plus two (commerce 66% marks) i intersting to joing in indian army. which position for i choose in army ? and i continue my b.com .plese sent replay for me my email : [email protected]

8th June 2015, 09:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing 12th in commerce with 66% marks

Yes, you are eligible for the Indian Army after the 10+2 examination being a commerce candidate but you have to qualify the entrance examination conducted for the same. The examination is conducted by the UPSC as NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 degree from the recognised board. The pursuing candidates are also eligible for it.
* Candidates age must be between 16.5-19 years.
* Only male candidates are eligible for it.

The application for the NDA examination is available in the month of January and July for the NDA I and II respectively. The examination are conducted in the month of April and September.

The examination are conducted in two stages as Written and the SSB.
* Written :- The written examination is conducted in two paper as Paper I & II. The paper I is of Mathematics and it contains 120 question of 300 marks. The paper II is of General Ability and contains 150 question of 600 marks. There is a gap of 30 minutes between both the paper.

The candidates who qualifies in the Written are only eligible for the SSB. They are informed through the Email or any other source.

* SSB :- Service Selection Board where the candidates have to go through the various type of test as well as indoor/outdoor obstacles. The candidates have to also go for the interview and medical test.

After final selection you are eligible for the training in the different army institute and they offer you the graduation degree. Then you are finally eligible for the recruitment in the Indian Army as Lieutenant.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in. or www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
9th June 2015, 09:34 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing 12th in commerce with 66% marks

Yes, you are eligible to join the Indian Army being a Commerce candidates. The examination to get recruited in the Indian Army is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. The examination is known as NDA ( National Defence Academy ).

To apply for the examination the candidates must have passed or pursuing the 10+2 board examination from any recognised board. The candidates age between 16.5-19 years. Only male unmarried candidates are eligible.

The examination is conducted in two stages as the Written and SSB. It is necessary to qualify in both the stages for the final selection in the Indian Army. The examination are conducted in the April and September and the application form for the same will be available in the month of January and July.

After graduation you are also eligible for the CDS examination which is conducted by the UPSC twice. The eligibility is candidate must have done the graduation from the recognised board and the candidates age must be between 19-23 years. The examination are conducted in two stages as Written and SSB.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?