21st August 2012, 02:36 PM
PraveenCKM

How to pursue the career in ISRO or in BSNL after passing final year B.E with aggregate of 78%

Dear sir,

I am in the final year BE,(EC branch) with aggregate of 78%(upto 6th sem).
I want to pursue my career in ISRO or in BSNL after my graduation, i dont no how to take up these entrance exams & how to join.. I sincerely request you to kindly guide and provide me information about these exams,(date ,when to apply, sllyabus, prevoius year papers etc) and recruitments at the earliest and oblige

Thank you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs? 10 24th February 2021 03:46 PM
Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO? 12 28th February 2020 07:48 PM
Can I get a job in ISRO after becoming a Mechanical engineer? What specialization is needed? Is there any special course to get a job in ISRO? 2 27th January 2014 12:39 AM
How to get a job in ISRO after doing engineering in IT branch in 3rd year? How can I apply in ISRO after getting a job? 3 7th December 2012 11:34 AM