18th May 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I join marine engineering after completion of 3 years of diploma course in Automobile Engineering?

can i join marine engineering after my completion of 3 years of diploma course in automobile engineering..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join marine engineering after completion of 3 years of diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  3. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  6. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?
  7. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  8. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  9. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  11. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  13. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  14. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
  15. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  17. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  18. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
21st January 2012, 06:09 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Can I join marine engineering after completion of 3 years of diploma course in Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join marine engineering after my completion of 3 years of diploma course in automobile engineering..?
yes,you can join the marine engineering direct second year for completeion of three year diploma course of automobile engineering
7th April 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join marine engineering after completion of 3 years of diploma course in Automobile Engineering?

i have complted my (DME) DOB:17/12/1987 HOW TO JOIN IN ARMY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?