15th September 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in BHEL or DRDO while in 4th semester Mechanical

sir,i am in 4th sem,mechanical now i want to do intenship in bhel or drdo and how should i get that plz guide me and my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  2. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  6. How to do internship during my vacation while doing 4th semester mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  8. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  9. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  11. How to register for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 4th semester student of National Institute of Technology
  12. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  13. Internship at BHEL for 5th semester ECE student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  15. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
  16. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  17. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
3rd February 2014, 02:54 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do internship in BHEL or DRDO while in 4th semester Mechanical

Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager of BHEL. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. BHEL is a huge organization that selects only the best of the lot. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?