10th July 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Signals, Engineers or EME after completion of the course in OTA through CDS?

can i join signals or engineers or eme after completion of the course in OTA through CDS?

2nd April 2014, 05:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join Signals, Engineers or EME after completion of the course in OTA through CDS?

Joining specific Units and Service Corps depend upon your choice as well as performance during the training. On completion of your course, you will be provided with the options to join after your are an officer. Candidates get commissioned into the various Arms and Services of the Indian Army after 49 weeks training. For the eligibility part, they need to be a graduate to apply. According to the revised conditions of Service of SSCOs (Men and Women both Technical and Non-Technical), tenure of Short Service Commission in Army will be granted for 14 years. On completing two years’ service, they pick up the rank of Captain followed by Major on completion of 6 years’ service. After 13 years of service, they pick up the rank of LT.Col.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?