16th June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I migrate from one government degree college to another in BCA subject?

could i migrate from one govt. degree college to another in Bca Subject

11th August 2015, 06:52 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I migrate from one government degree college to another in BCA subject?

Yes, you can migrate. But then you have to complete the current year in one of the colleges. If you feel that 1st year is not nice in the current college, then you need to migrate to the other college in the beginning of first year only. No college will mid sem admission. Now migration will only be required if you get admitted in a college that is out of town. Say, you are currently admitted in a college of town A and you want to take admission in a college of town B, then my friend you need to grab a migration certificate from the college you studied. It will be provided by the administration staff of your previous college itself. After that you need to produce that migration certificate in the college that you have taken admission now. Then only can you get admission in that college. But always remember changing college is not a problem. But changing a college in the middle of a session or a semester is not appreciated by any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?