12th June 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation in B.Sc Botany after some year gap?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have appeared BSc Botany in the year of March-2011 from Pune university,but i'm not completed my graduation & I'm in ATKT.Can i complited my graduation now? What should I do now to ensure that I can complete my graduation?

Regards,
Ajit R.Gulve

12th June 2015, 10:14 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation in B.Sc Botany after some year gap?

Yes you can restart the graduation degree,as you had left in the middle. So either you had left in first year or second or mid third year,but you have to do 3 years then only you can het graduation certificate and called as graduate.

For this you need to visit the college,collect the information from the adminstration block regarding studies,fee,facilities and other requirements.
13th June 2015, 12:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have appeared BSc Botany in the year of March-2011 from Pune university,but i'm not completed my graduation & I'm in ATKT.Can i complited my graduation now? What should I do now to ensure that I can complete my graduation?

Regards,
Ajit R.Gulve
There is certain age is being fixed by most of the universities for Graduation courses. Those candidates whose age is below 25 years are eligible to apply B.Sc Botany through regular mode. Since, you didn't mention about your age limit. If you are age limit is below 25 years then definitely you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Botany course.

Applicants must have passed 10+2 in Biology, Chemistry and Physics subjects from a recognized school or equivalent. Some institutes may conduct their own entrance exam within the college. Please, refer the concerned university official website in order to get more Information regarding admission process.
9th June 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have not completed my 1 paper of chemistry because I failed, through some sources I made duplicate certificate of bsc but now m suffering, my family n my husband didn't now about this incident. What should I do?
28th June 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I have joined bcom in year 2008 - 2011 batch , but i couldn't clear all the subjects and i didnt attended exams of many subjects but now am in 2017 and i want to continue my education is it possible sir ??? advice . i have asked in govt collage that they told that u can do it in correspondence, advice how can i get my tc this is the wright time to do get admission.
6th September 2017, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation from du if there is a gap of of 1 year after 2nd year?
7th September 2017, 04:02 PM
Sandhyab287

Thumbs up Re: Can I complete my graduation in B.Sc Botany after some year gap?

Dear Friend,

Every universities offering maximum 3 years of gap in your graduation. So firstly it depends how much years of gap you have.

B.Sc is stands for Bachelor in Science, is called graduation degree course.

This program is for all Medical and Non-Medical candidates, in 3rd year you have to select any one of subject in which you want to complete your graduation, subjects like maths, biology, chemistry, physics, botany, zology e.t.c.

Regards,
Sandhya
8th September 2017, 06:38 PM
Deepti bittal

Yes, you can certainly complete your graduation. However, you need to complete the full course of 3 tears irrespective of the year you leave yor graduation like 2nd tear or 3rd year. Moreover, you need to contact the university, you want to do the graduation as some universities allow 3 years of maximum gap and some also consider the age criteria.
14th September 2017, 02:30 PM
sapphire1

Sorry, you can't continue your graduation degree with such a long gap. Graduation degree is of 3 years course and maximum 5 years course. As you have told that you discontinued your degree. So for restart your degree you have to continue it from 1st year.

For BSc botany, you should have 12th with minimum 50% marks and should have biology subject.

If you want to restart then you can also apply for distance learning. There are so many universities in which you can apply for graduation.
IGNOU
Sikkim Manipal University
Symbiosis
Amity

All are good universities you can apply any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?