1st August 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech from 2nd year if changing the college?

I did my M.Tech first year from one university but due to some circumstances i cdnt able to complete my 2nd year from that university, is it possible that i can pursue my Mtech 2nd year from another institution or i have to again join Mtech from the begining.

Vicky

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  2. Do I have to pay any penalty for changing college?
  3. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for placement in companies? I'm M.Tech 2nd year and got 73% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 65% marks in B.Tech respectively
  5. What is the procedure to change the college from 1st year to 2nd year by changing B.Tech IT to B.E ECE under Anna University
  6. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year Diploma in Maharashtra?
  7. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  8. Admission in recommended colleges of Mysore in 2nd year of BBM?
  9. Colleges offering direct entry into B.Tech 2nd year?
  10. Can I change from JNTUK affiliated college in 2nd year of B.Tech? Terms and conditions for changing the college? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
  12. How can I change my college in 2nd year and whom to consult?
  13. What are the conditions for changing of group in engineering 2nd year?
  14. Can I shift from One College to another college for 3rd year?
  15. Norms for changing during B.Tech 2nd year from one private to other private college under BPUT?
  16. What is the criteria for changing the stream in B.Tech. after completion of 1st year?
  17. Can I change college after completion of 1st year BE? Will I have to pay penalty fee is change my college?
  18. How to change the college to Poornima College Jaipur? Procedure to change the college? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in Techno India NJR Engineering College
1st August 2016, 06:27 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech from 2nd year if changing the college?

It is possible to complete your 2nd year M.Tech from any other university or institution provided they have seats available. You need to apply for the 2nd year M.Tech, they may ask you to compete in entrance exam to take up admission. You do not need to do M.Tech from 1st year, you can continue from where you have left. But note that university must be approved by UGC or AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?