6th April 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Com (Distance Education) and D.El.Ed at the same time?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Com and also D.El.Ed at the same time so I want to know is it possible to pursue B.Com (Distance Education) and D.El.Ed at the same time? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  2. Can I pursue ME through Distance Education? Which Colleges offer ME through Distance Education?
  3. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  4. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  5. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  6. How to do M.Tech/M.E after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  7. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue LLB through distance education?
  9. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  10. Is it possible to pursue M.Ed from Distance Education after BTC without completing B.Ed?
  11. How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?
  12. Can I do B.Ed externally in Nashik?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Com through distance education?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue PhD directly after completing M.Phil through Distance education?
  15. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
  16. Is it better to do PG course after finishing UG?
  17. Is it possible to pursue both MA and B.Ed courses in distance mode at the same time?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
30th November 2017, 05:36 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com (Distance Education) and D.El.Ed at the same time?

Yes, you can pursue B.Com and D.El.Ed at the same. Both the courses you have to do after 12th and B.Com is a 3 years programme and D.El.Ed is a 2 years course. So, there is no any clash between these course.
6th November 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com (Distance Education) and D.El.Ed at the same time?

Respected sir, I want to pursue my graduation with B.sc and also D. El. Ed at the same time so I want to know is it possible to pursue B.sc(distance education)and D.El.Ed at the same time? Please answer as soon as possible.
7th November 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to pursue my graduation with B.sc and also D. El. Ed at the same time so I want to know is it possible to pursue B.sc(distance education) and D. El. Ed at the same time? Please answer as soon as possible.
22nd June 2020, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can an Inservice Govt.Teacher do both deled and senior secondary course at the same year(together)
7th August 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b. Come and d. Ed together?
29th August 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.A.from open board and d.ed regular together
31st October 2020, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do degree in distance education and at a same time d ed in regular .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?