24th March 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether Anna University offers BCA course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue BCA from Anna University but I want to know whether Anna University offers BCA course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exams to write for applying Ph.D course in Anna University?
  2. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  3. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  4. Do I need to write an entrance exam to get lateral entry for MCA after completing BCA?
  5. Can a debarred student of an affiliated college of Anna university write GATE exam?
  6. Does Delhi University offers BCA course? How can I apply for the course?
  7. Can a debarred student of Anna University write GATE exam?
  8. Does Anna University, Chennai offers Forensic Science courses?
  9. Does Calcutta University offers BCA? Eligibility for admission?
  10. Anna University B.E. Information Technology Fifth Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  12. Anna University ECE Fifth Semester Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Marks needed in NATA entrance examination to get admission in Measi Academy of Architecture or Anna University SAP?
  14. How to write IAS exam after passing BCA from University of Rajasthan
  15. How to do M.Tech in any government college without GATE?
  16. When will the Ph.D application forms will be out in Anna University? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  17. Can I apply for TANCET Exam to join MCA course in Anna University after completion of BCA course from IGNOU?
  18. Can I do A level without doing O level from DOEACC? I have done graduation from DU in B.A stream
29th September 2017, 07:56 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Anna University offers BCA course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same?

BCA refers to Bachelor of Computer Application and same is a professional degree course of three years with good scope in software world.

As far as you are concerned about whether BCA is offered by Anna University or not then I would like to let you know that yes BCA degree course is certainly offered in various colleges affiliated to Anna University.

Further for pursuing BCA degree course from Anna University you are required to have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized board.

No you do not need to write any entrance examination for your admission in BCA degree course in Anna University as admission in the same is done on the basis of marks secured at Class 12th level.

For more details regarding courses offered and their admission procedure at Anna University you can refer to the link www.aanauniv.edu .
23rd May 2022, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Anna University offers BCA course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same?

I am studying 2 commers computer application Group ( with out maths) if eligible for BCA admission in anna university.
If need any entrence examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?