6th April 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed course while pursuing M.Com? Will it create any problem in the future?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Com and at the same time I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed course while pursuing M.Com? Will it create any problem in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for correction of name in BSEB? Will it create any problem in future?
  2. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  3. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Dates of M.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  5. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  6. Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?
  7. How should I pursue NET(Commerce) after my M.Com Part II?
  8. Does Diploma Engineering through lateral entry considered as a full time course? Does it create any problem in future?
  9. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  10. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  11. Which is better MBA or MA (eco) after BA (eco) hons? Will gap create problem during interview if I drop one year?
  12. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  13. Master's program without AICTE approval will create problem to do Lectureship?
  14. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Is it possible to do Law if I have a GAP of 4 years after 12th and at the age of 21?
  16. Forgot to write name and address behind DD, will this create problem?
  17. On which subject should I focus for pursuing CA in the future? How can I start the preparation for CA course?
  18. Which one to choose between B.Ed and Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 61% marks?
30th April 2017, 10:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed course while pursuing M.Com? Will it create any problem in the future?

You can not pursue Bachelor of Education and Master of Commerce at same time in regular mode. You can pursue Bachelor of Education in distance mode while pursuing master's degree in commerce.

The academic qualification required for B.Ed is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for B.Ed course. You can pursue B.Ed from either IGNOU or Sikkim Manipal Universty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?