1st September 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for correction of name in BSEB? Will it create any problem in future?

Hello sir, My name is Pankaj Kumar Singh and I have appeared in 10th exam from Bihar State Board (BSEB). My name on admit card is misprinted as Pakaj Kumar Singh. Will it create any problem in future? How to correct it?

Related Questions:
7th September 2016, 09:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for correction of name in BSEB? Will it create any problem in future?

You must correct your name which is wrongly printed on the admit card of your class 10th as you may face some serious problem in future. You should contact to the Board stating them about your issue, I am sure they will help you the best and will resolve your problem by correcting the misprinted name.
10th February 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for correction of name in BSEB? Will it create any problem in future?

The meaning of my father name is wrong in 12th admit card 2017 what should I do
11th October 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th examination in year 2013. I want to improve my father's name . I want to eliminate Ansari from my father's name. Sir please give solution of my problem.
18th November 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 board from bihar board in 2009. My registration number is wrongly spelt on my result and on passing certificate. Will it create any problem in getting government job. Please guide me how i can correct it
14th March 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, My name is suraj prakash and my mother name is sunita and I have appeared in 10th exam from CBSE. My mothers name on 12th admit card is misprinted as
sunita devi. Will it create any problem in future? How to correct it?
18th April 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name Manish Kumar mai 8th class mai hu Aur apne mother ka name me sudhar karne ke liye Kya Karna hoga
24th December 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am syed sharique Ul haque and my sur name is incorrect and getting some problem to apply passport is that any problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?