19th April 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th (CSE) without Maths as subject and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc in Computer Science so I want to know can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  5. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  6. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths?
  8. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  9. Can I pursue MCA if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  10. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  12. How can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  14. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  16. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  17. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  18. Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?
30th April 2017, 12:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc computer science course after 12th.

The basic eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline.

The admission in colleges are offered on basis of entrance test conducted by college/university or on merit basis.

So, visit official website of respective institution to get details about admission procedure.
4th March 2020, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths?

Please tell me the names of colleges in wich i can get admission after passing 12th standard without mathematics
8th October 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want toh know that . I'm in class 12th science and I'm PCB student without maths . I want to do bsc computer science after 12th . is this possible bsc computer science without maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?