17th November 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?

Respected Sir, I am Soham I have completed class 12th but I did not have Maths as a subject. I want to know can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  2. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  3. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  4. Can I pursue BBA after completing 12th Commerce (without Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get into Sri Ram College or Symbiosis Pune without having Maths in 12th?
  6. Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  8. Can a 11th failed, but 12th passed get admission in Symbiosis for BBA?
  9. Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths? -- [New]
  10. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  12. How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?
  13. Whether I should pursue B.Tech or M.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths)?
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  15. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  16. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
  17. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th?
  18. Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics?
19th November 2016, 09:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am Soham I have completed class 12th but I did not have Maths as a subject. I want to know can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.
Yes, you are eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Yes, final year candidates are also eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
19th November 2016, 09:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?

Yes, you can pursue BBA from Symbiosis International University, Pune after completing 12th without mathematics. It's not mandatory that you have to choose mathematics in 12th standard. In order to pursue BBA course you must have completed 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board and your age should be minimum 17 years.

To pursue BBA from Symbiosis International University, Pune, candidates have to fill up the online application form and have to deposit a minimum amount of fee. They have to appear for a written test conducted by the university. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks secured in the examination and the selected candidates will be called for personal interview after which the final selection will be decided.
30th June 2021, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

If I don't have accounts maths in eco in 12 isc can I apply for BMS in symbiotic Pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?