27th February 2017, 05:31 PM
Pranav Arora

Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I am confused what should I pursue as my Graduation because I want to become an Income Tax Officer so I want to know which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) to become a Judge? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th February 2017, 06:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?

To become an Income Tax Officer (I.R.S ) candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and age limit is between 21-32 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

So, you can pursue any stream to become an I.R.S Officer in future.

To become Judge you must have to pursue law course and so you have to pursue B.A. LLB after 12th or LLB after bachelor degree.
28th February 2017, 11:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?

You can pursue Bachelor of Business Administration or commerce as both are good streams for Income tax department. To become income tax officer, you can apply for either of exams:

~Combined Graduate Level examination.

~Civil Services examination.

The age limit for Civil Services examination is 21-32 years and that for SSC CGL is 18-30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?