21st February 2017, 03:56 PM
Chanchal sharma 3

How can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my class 12th (Maths and Science) and after completing it I want to pursue B.Tech so I want to know how can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?
  3. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in Infosys after completing class 12th Science (PCB)? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  5. How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?
  6. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  7. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in B.Com after completing class 12th (Maths and Biology)? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  9. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  10. What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?
  11. Can I apply for AIPMT after completing class 12th (Science) at the age of 17 years?
  12. Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?
  13. Can I get admission in National School of Drama after completing class 12th Science?
  14. Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  15. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  16. What course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) with Maths?
  17. How can I become a Pilot of IAF?
  18. Can I take admission in B.Sc IT after completion of 12th Class with Science and without Maths?
24th February 2017, 10:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)?

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue Bachelor in Technology course after completing your 12th.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Tech course is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th with PCM as main paper.

So, if you want to get admission in government colleges you can appear for JEE, State Engineering Entrance examination.

The entrance examination is also conducted by private institutions for admission in respective institutions.
25th February 2017, 12:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)?

B.Tech refers to Bachelor of Technology and as the name suggests same is a bachelor degree course of four years divided into eight semesters after completing which you will head towards becoming an engineer.

Further the basic educational requirement for pursuing the same course from AICTE ( All India Council for Technical Education) recognized college is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of examination.

Also for admission in the B.Tech degree in CFTIs like IIT, NIT, ISM etc. and other private engineering colleges you will have to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ). And for admission in engineering colleges funded by state government you will have to qualify State EEE or State CET. Apart from these few top engineering colleges conduct their own entrance examination for admission in colleges like BITS conduct BITSAT, VIT conducts VITEEE, SRM conducts SRMEEE, etc. .

For more details about JEE you can visit the link www.jeemain.nic.in where as for other entrance examination you can log on to their respective links.
25th February 2017, 02:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The admission in B.tech course is generally offered through entrance examination. So, to get admission you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by various examination conducting body or by the respective institutes.

You are eligible to appear for examination after 12th with Mathematics and Science (PCM).

For admission in government colleges you have to qualify in JEE, BCECE, WBJEE, APJTU examination.

Some of the best private institutes which offers the B.Tech course are :- BITS, VIT, SRM, LPU etc.
25th February 2017, 07:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board.

To get admission in B.Tech course, you should have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, EAMCET, SRMEEE, etc., which is conducted by National or State entrance examinations board or respective university. After qualifying the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.Tech course.
25th February 2017, 08:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For admission in IITs, NITs and other government engineering colleges, CBSE conducts Joint Entrance Examination. You can apply for this exam when notification for this exam is released. The last date to apply for 2017 examination is already over. You need to wait for next year exam notification.

The eligibility criteria for engineering entrance exam is that candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.

You can apply for other entrance exams like State level engineering entrance exams, private institute engineering entrance exam like BITSAT, SRMEEE, VITEEE etc at their official website.
27th February 2017, 11:37 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for B.tech after completing 12th ,for you should have appeared in engineering entrance exams like JEE, BITSAT,EAMCET etc.

Eligibility criteria for JEE:----

Candidate should have 12th passed with PCM from any recognized board.

Their age should be between 17 to 25 years.

Stages consist:---
JEE mains
JEE advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?